Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing & Product Lifecycle Support
Stilwell Baker has decades of experience in developing reliable, innovative, and cost effective electronic devices, systems, and controls. More than a contract manufacturer, we approach every project like it’s our own. We extend the capabilities of our OEM customers by providing engineering and manufacturing resources when needed, and our commitment to collaboration, disciplined process, documentation, and support throughout the product lifecycle sets us apart.
- 20 years developing electronics for manufacturers and high-tech companies.
- In-house engineering and management staff with decades of experience in multiple disciplines.
- Hundreds of successfully completed projects.
- Long-term business relationships with customers and supply chain.
Proactive and disciplined process
Key personnel are directly involved in every project, and are primary contacts for every customer.
- Gated development process ensures mutually agreed upon parameters and features in the final product.
- Collaboration and approval methods limit scope creep.
Best-in-class manufacturing and supply chain management
- Management of entire product supply chain to ensure quality, product costs, and delivery timelines are consistent with customer expectations.
- Supply chain partners are precisely paired to product requirements and customer needs.
- Competitive pricing on small, medium, and large manufacturing runs.
No offshore risks
- Supply chain partners and manufacturing facilities reside exclusively within North America.
- Shorter delivery time-frames for products.
- Better communication.
- No compromise of intellectual property.
- No unforeseen political problems affecting trading partners.
- Engineering and manufacturing resources available when needed, without permanently increasing customer overhead.
- Customer can focus on core competencies while developing new products.
- No engineering and program management overload.
Ongoing product and engineering support throughout product lifecycle
- Management of additional manufacturing to accommodate production increases and tight delivery schedules.
- Design and functionality updates to implement cost reduction, or capture additional market share.